Since 2000, we have endeavoured to adapt and transform the way businesses track, trace and control their most valuable assets. During that time we have supported over 100 clients in the Oil & Gas, Subsea and Marine industries, in over 25 countries worldwide.
Survitec, is the leading global provider of cold-water survival water solutions to military forces, emergency services and oil and gas operators around the world. As part of their service provision, Survitec also offers a survival suit management and rental service with excess of 40,000 suits in global circulation.View case study →
- Able to track every survival suit across the globe
- Reduction in man-hours spent preparing suit requirements
- Drastically improved the time to clean and repair suits
- Interfaces with Vantage flight bookings and barcode scanners
"It is a major and vitally important task to keep track of our 40,000 survival suits when they are out on hire to a wide range of international clients. OPS greatly enhances our ability to manage our assets no matter where they are being used, and supports us in ensuring that they are being used to their full potential"
Ferguson Group (now Hoover Ferguson) was established in 1976 to service the accommodation and container needs of the North Sea oil and gas industry.
At the time of implementation Ferguson Seacabs supplied high quality offshore containers to the oil and gas industry and operated with more than 8,000 containers available for hire from locations worldwide. Hoover Ferguson continue to use C-SAM's system as a key component in their global container rental operations.View case study →
- Bespoke management dashboard
- Integrated across various Hoover Ferguson companies and sites
- Able to track the utilisation and performance of individual containers, container types, specific work sites and clients
- Instant snap shot of important management information such as total rental rates
"The system devised by C-SAM is all encompassing and gives us a global picture of all our asset utilities across our different geographical locations. It enables us to extract vital management information which can be used throughout the organisation both to the benefit of Hoover Ferguson and our clients."