Over the last 15 years C-SAM has endeavoured to adapt and transform the way businesses track, trace and control their most valuable assets, by producing intuitive software that allows our clients to transform the way they work on a day to day basis. C-SAM has supported over 100 clients in the Oil & Gas, Subsea and Marine industries, in over 25 countries worldwide for industry leaders such as Wood Group, Survitec Group, Forum Energy Technologies, Fergusons Group and many more.
We pride ourselves on our history but continue to evolve for the future, by recruiting dynamic forward thinking talent, delivering cutting edge solutions and adapting to the constant changing landscape of the industries we work in.
Survival-one, part of the Survitec Group, is the leading global provider of cold water survival water solutions to military forces, emergency services and oil and gas operators around the world. As part of their service provision, Survival-one also offers a survival suit management and rental service with excess of 40,000 suits in global circulation.
- ABLE to track every survival suit
- REDUCTION in man hours spent preparing suit requirements
- ABLE TO PROCESS suits for cleaning and repair far quicker
- INTERFACE with Vantage flight booking and barcode readers
Ferguson Group consists of Ferguson Seacabs, Ferguson Modular, Ferguson Norge and Ice Blue. The group was established in 1976 to service the accommodation and container needs of the North Sea oil and gas industry.
Ferguson Seacabs supplies high quality offshore containers to the oil and gas industry and has more than 8,000 containers available for hire from locations worldwide including Aberdeen, Norway, Denmark, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mauritania, Malta, Trinidad and U.A.E.
- BESPOKE management dashboard
- INTEGRATED across various Ferguson Group companies and sites
- ABLE TO TRACK the utilisation and performance of individual containers, container types, specific work sites and clients
- INSTANT snap shot of important management information such as total rental rates
TWMA are a leading waste management solutions provider for the oil and gas industry, dealing with drilling waste and other associated oil industry waste, providing both offshore and onshore solutions.
In 2012 TWMA implemented C-SAM OPS™ to assist their expanding local and global operations.
- SEAMLESS integration with Microsoft Navision (Finance)
- COMPLETE 360° view of global operations
- TRACK and TRACE all organisational mobile equipment and personnel